Tuesday 14 April 2009

Sugarsweet


Straight after the Body Shop event I am sure you have all heard a lot about I rushed to MAC to purchase the sugarsweet collection. Unfortunately as I have been away in the countryside, sans my beloved laptop and reliable internet connection, I was unable to post these photos.

I am sorry these are so late, but here is my take on the collection ie. NOT inspired by the horrible promo image.. really MAC, you should know better!
Cheeks:
Perfect topping MSF
Well dressed blush

Eyes:
Aquavert all over lid
Club in crease
Stars'N'Rockets on lower lashline
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips: Bubbles and Saint Germain

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love your take on sugarsweet, much much better than the awful promo image! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this look. I was going to pass on all of the shadows in the collection since I already have stars and rockets and club, but you've convinced me to go out and get the aquavert eyeshadow. Did you use a base under the aquavert to make it stand out more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the subtle shadowing and deepening club gives, yet it's buildable for an intense colour. <3~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and a lovely way to use club, which I love but a lot of people neglect - I agree completely about the promo image for the collection though. The model is so pretty, but the makeup manages to completely distort this. I am not really sure what MAC were thinking with that one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you may be the only one who has made Aquavert look so damn good! Loving the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, Aquavert is so pretty one you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it looks so pretty and appropriate for spring!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig