Monday 25 January 2010

IMATS London this weekend

The date is fast approaching for one of the most anticipated makeup shows of the year! IMATS is coming to London this weekend 30th and 31st of January at Alexandra Palace. I am so excited to be attending this year as the line up looks absolutely amazing.

I am especially looking forward to:

Crown brushes- Amazing range of high quality brushes at reasonable prices.
Eve Pearl- Emmy award winning celebrity makeup artist who is as lovely as she is talented.
Guru Makeup Emporium and PAM- simply because they stock Make Up For Ever.
Illamasqua- Innovative brand which is definitely worth trying! Love their intense lipglosses.
OCC- One word- lip tars. So excited to see these in real life and see if they are worthy of the hype.
Temptu- Love their small and portable compressor and airbrush system.
Yaby- Can't wait to try their huge range of super pigmented and affordable shadows.


As well as a great selection of exhibitors there is also a great opportunity to learn from the keynote speakers. I will definitely be fighting my way through the crowds to listen to Alex Box (co founder of Illamasqua), Eve Pearl and the lovely Koren of EnKore makeup.


I will be at IMATS this Saturday the 30th of January so please do come and say hi!!

Natalya xxx
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Hi Natalya,

    Just writing a post about this too...and about the LIP TARS! Am so excited to see them and really want some of their green nail lacquers as well :) Will be there on the Saturday too so will be sure to say hello if I see you.

    Hell Candy Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you not there on Sunday too? :(

    koren is doing my makeup at the show!! fo realz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go to imats! I'm heading off to Dublin for the weekend (which isn't a bad thing in itself!) so can't wait to read all about it when I gte back on the Monday :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go but I just have so much on at the moment :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'll be there on the Saturday! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. think ill be there on the saturday too.woop! :)

    www.shakespeareandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you a great time ... can't wait for your post about IMATS.

    Cheers, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you there hun, will text you to see if you need a coffee break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. Have a fab time at IMATS! very jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! wish I could attend IMATS, we dont have anything like that here in NZ. was wondering if u knew of a good short (3 day-1 week) make up course in london? am going to europe for 2-3 months mid this year and am thinking about attending a short make up course for fun!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig