Thursday 19 August 2010

Work It Out: Installment Seize

I have been somewhat uninspired in the fashion stakes lately. Perhaps it is this horrid dull weather, or just the realisation that summer has well and truly run its course, but I seem to have very little energy in the mornings, and my snooze button gets more of a work out each day. Nevertheless, here is another little show and tell of my daily wardrobe debaucle.
Cardigan: French Connection (I also have this in a purple plum colour, so easy to wear and versatile). Black lace cami (just seen): M&S. Fishtail skirt: M&S. Black suede pumps (now retired to the Italian rain) Zara.
For makeup to play up the green in my eyes I used all MAC all that glitters with a little bit of mulch in the crease. Liner as always is L'oreal and I am still loving the Estee Lauder sumptuous volume lifting mascara. Over two months and it is still going strong! For lips I am obsessed with the Clarins instant light glosses, they smell absolutely amazing and give a lovely, sheer natural finish.

I hope you are all well lovelies. Any requests for posts? I need inspiration to get out of the rainy gloom :) xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. very cute! i like the cardigan a lot

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty and I love that color on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalya just let me say that at least on those rainy streets people will find a way to brighten their day when they see the lovely turquoise lady down the road.. ehehe :)

    Lovely!!

    Jinxy,
    http://jinxybeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan looks lovely. I love your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig