Thursday 13 January 2011

Work It Out: Instalment Vingt-Six

It has been far too long since I did a 'Work it Out' post. Having spent a little too much in the sales I think it is time to start tailoring a few more work outfits, and hitting the snooze button a little less!
Dress: Karen Millen. Watch: Dior.

I have had my eye on this dress for quite some time, but couldn't bear to pay the full price tag. Having scoured three separate stores I finally found one in my size! I adore Karen Millen dresses for their well tailored, form fitting styles, and this one is no exception. The giraffe-esque print adds some interest to a classic shape, while the pleating at the neckline keeps it modern.
For makeup I decided to do a slight twist on my usual look. I used Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in Birthday Suit all over the lid and under the lash line with Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in stash (a dark, moss green with gold undertones) smoked out with a little black shadow. 

I hope you enjoyed the resurrection of the work it out posts? Hopefully there will be plenty more to come in the future! Did you pick up any exciting pieces in the sales that you had been chasing for a while? xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you♥
    Stunning as always!!

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful girl!
    Congratulations on the new dress! It's beautiful. I browsed KM website the other day, but luckily for me, the things I liked weren't available in my size... :) Less temptation, more money saved. :)
    The make-up is gorgeous and I really like the eyeshadow - must look for this shade next time I go shopping.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress looks amazing on you i need one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning, and your kitty is adorable! love LBD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just wayyy tooo beautiful loool i wished i looked like that for work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always look so lovely -sigh- i sort of long for the days when i finish uni and get a full time job and get to wear outfits like these. though ill probably miss the joggers and jeans when it happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress Natalya! Looks amazing on you :)
    xoxo Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so much like Elizabeth Hurley. Absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig