Wednesday 27 April 2011

Dinner Date

 Last weekend the bf and I indulged in a lovely meal at one of our favourite London restaurants - Cafe des Amis in Covent Garden. They have a great deal on OpenTable, so if you are a foodie it's definitely worth checking it out!

I wore a dress from Karen Millen and shoes from Carvella.
I rarely take the time to blow dry my hair as there's so much of it, but since this was a special occasion I took my time in styling it with the Babyliss Big Hair. It's so much easier to use than a regular brush and a hairdryer, and is fantastic for adding volume and movement.
Makeup wise I kept it pretty neutral since my dress was such a vibrant sapphire. For foundation I chose the NARS sheer glow topped off with MAC well dressed blush and NARS laguna bronzer. I used a gold BarryM dazzle dust all over the lid and smudged Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in zero to create a smokey cat eye. I finished the look off with false lashes from buyeyelashes.co.uk.

What are your favourite restaurants in London? I'm always on the look out for new places to visit!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. You look lovely - love the Carvelas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so stunning! Love the dress, hair and look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, the dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely :) I just had some of my hair cut off, although seeing yours made me miss it! :) Love the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful Natalya! Your hair is my dream length, and looks super shiny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is beautiful! And I'm a sucker for Carvelas :) xxx

    www.joannelarby.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you look soooo pretty with your hair like that! I love eating in Primrose Hill when it's sunny,eg Lemonia and its sister Limani - yummy, you should go! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is amazing! you look gorgeous!!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the outfit and the hair looks amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour of your dress! And the lashes look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your hair looks amazing! Also love the outfit, gorgeous colours

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes are very nice and your hair turned out gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig