Tuesday 13 September 2011

Work It Out: Classic Colour Block

Not a particularly adventurous outfit for the workplace, but I rarely feel inspired on a Monday morning! I picked up this cute little colour block, pussy bow blouse from New Look about a week ago. This is definitely a staple piece as it goes with just about anything - skirts, trousers, and even under sleeveless dresses when it gets chilly. What I particularly like about this blouse, apart from its purse friendly price of £22.99, is that it isn't see-through like so many other overly 'sheer' blouses currently in the shops, so great to wear in the office without a cami underneath.
 Blouse: New Look, Skirt: Zara

Another point to note is that this blouse offers quite a generous amount of space in the decolletage area. I often struggle to close the top button in shirts (I wear size 10), but due to the slight ruching detail at the shoulders it creates a little extra volume where you need it most ;).

What staples are you investing in this Autumn? Are you still wearing colour-block pieces?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. ok, i REALLY like this outfit! so chic, sexy, womanly...very nice outfit and great way to incorporate grown up colorblocking :)


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! I've been looking for a while for a nice chiffony type shirt that is not completely see through! Thanks for letting me know about this little gem, can't wait to get down to New Look :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this bl0use!how i wish they ship worldwide..:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse! I have been obsessed with pussy bow blouses lately- hehe. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic look :) I love the bow detail on the shirt =]

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig