Friday 2 December 2011

Thierry Mugler Angel Le Goût du Parfum (The Taste of Fragrance)

Thierry Mugler’s latest collection of limited edition perfumes ‘Le Goût du Parfum’ (The Taste of Fragrance) is a fun twist on the classic Mugler scents - Angel, Alien, A*Men and Womanity. The collection is indeed a sensorial collision between perfumery and haute cuisine with taste enhancers incorporated into each eau de parfum.
My favourite Thierry Mugler scent is probably his most popular - Angel (£51, 35ml). So I chose to sample the daring union of Angel and Haute Cuisine. The original formula is updated with bitter cocoa powder that acts as a taste enhancer to intensify the gourmand notes of Angel, making them intensely sensual.
At first the fragrance smells just like the original Angel, but quickly develops into a deep, bitter sweet chocolate scent. It really is delicious and enticing! I have also noticed that the creamy chocolate notes last really well on the skin throughout the day.

Top Notes: Bergamot and Mandarin
Heart: Passion Fruit, Peach and Apricot
Base: Patchouli, Vanilla, Chocolate and Caramel  

This fragrance is not one that I would normally purchase as I tend to gravitate towards more feminine flowery or sweet scents, but I am surprised by how much I have enjoyed wearing it! Angel The Taste of Fragrance makes a very welcome addition to my collection. A girl can never have too much choocolate!

I think this perfume would make a great gift for someone who enjoys the original Angel, as it gives a delightful and delicious twist on the classic scent.

Are you a fan of Thierry Mugler fragrances? Do you have a favourite? Have you tried the Gout du Parfum collection? xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi
    Great Review, Have tried the original Angel fragrance and love it, I am interested to have a smell of the new one and see if I like it.

    I shall be following your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo up my alley as i am in love with the original angel and these types of fragrances. WANT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A considerate viewpoint and concepts I am going to use on my web site. You have obviously invested lots of time on this. Well done! gout treatment

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig