Wednesday 7 March 2012

Glossybox - Harrods Edition

This month Glossybox has an extra special treat in store for their subscribers. The March Glossybox is being brought to you in association with Harrods beauty hall!
This special edition box contains five out of a possible fifteen products including Clarins moisturisers, Fendi, Valentino and Versace perfumes, Bliss body butter, Molton Brown shower gels, YSL serum and SK-11 cream. Though my favourite product of them all is the adorable Burberry miniature lipstick!
The products I received in my box this month were:
  • YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum (can't wait to try this!)
  • Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath and Shower
  • Narcisco Rodriguez for her
  • Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serim (love this)
  • Burberry Miniature Lip Mist Copper no.202
I may have to go all out and admit that this is probably my favourite G'box of all time. I love the mix of products and brands and can see myself using every single one. Oh and did I mention the mini Burberry lipstick?
It's probably unnatural to get so excited about a mini lipstick, but it's just too cute!

What do you think about the March box? Are you excited by the Harrods edition? Which of the products are your favourites this month? Do you have also have a strange obsession with miniatures? ;) xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. OH MY!
    How did you get your box already??
    I’m sooo excited now!
    I nearly cancelled my subscription after the Feb box but when I saw the mystery box emails I decided to wait and see

    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/Wotshernameagai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to receive this box! Really hoping I get the Burberry lippy xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...this looks amazing! That lipstick is beautiful! I can't wait :) <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning lip colour

    http://www.secretsofarecessionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks real pretty!!! GLOSSYBOX is going to launch in India around September & I hope the products we'd get would be as pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray I finally got my box. After drooling over your box I was super excited for mine to arrive. I am so pleased with it. I got the same lip colour as yours, I love it xxx

    http://little-miss-rouge.blogspot.com/2012/03/marchharrods-glossybox.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. check out my review on this months box :) http://mybeautyandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-2012-glossybox-harrods-edition.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig