Tuesday 5 August 2014

Our Wedding!

After over a year and a half of meticulous planning, organisation and anticipation on the 5th of July I married my greatest love and best friend. We had the most beautiful day surrounded by our family and friends and my only regret is that it passed by all too quickly! It was absolutely the happiest, most special day of our lives and I am so excited to share it with you all.

We are still waiting for our official photographs (and I am dying of anticipation), but in the meantime I thought I would share a few sneak peeks that our photographers have sent us!
Arriving at the church was such a blur!





Planning a wedding is honestly one of the most overwhelming and demanding, yet enjoyable and fulfilling challenges I have ever had! I really want to share as much as I can with you all in the hope that it may help in some small way if you are planning your own wedding or helping a friend. I feel I have learned a great deal through the process and if I can make anyone else's planning just that little bit easier by recommending an amazing supplier or just providing some inspiration, tips or advice then the hours of wedmin would be made even more valuable!

I will be doing a series of detailed posts about our venues, suppliers, plus all the little extras so please do let me know if you have any particular interests or queries? Even if you are not planning a wedding I do hope you enjoy the photos!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Congratulations! I am getting married abroad next spring so I would love to hear about what make up you wore and how well it lasted etc as you looked lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so perfect! Congratulations xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! We got married last Summer-it's our first anniversary on 10th August. I can't believe how fast it goes once it's happened! Honestly, I still miss planning it. I see things in shops or online and think ooh that would be good for a wedding...but I don't have 1 to plan lol x
    http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! Love the wedding gown you choose- very traditional yet modern and sexy. :)
    I got married 2 years ago and I agree- the whole day went by so fast and walking down the isle felt like a blur (I think mostly due to nerves). But it was the best day of my life! :)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The pictures are amazing and you look gorgeous! Hope you guys live a long and happy life together! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I've been following you from since way back in the day so it's so awesome to see you get married. I'm happy for you! I am looking forward to seeing your future posts because I am just dying to know the venues for your ceremony and reception (as I also live in the UK hehe). You are a gorgeous bride. XO

    http://makeupasexpression.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You guys are amazing couple and I wish you all the best!
    You always give me so much inspiration, Natalya, and I would love to see your wedding posts (as well as others).
    PS Your mama looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig